Things to check before you buy
- Determine where you will use your gate – will you need a portable gate or a folding gate.
- Carefully measure the area where your gate will be used.
- Select a gate that will be large enough for your measurements.
- Determine the hardware you will need.
- Is your gate going to be in a highly visible area? If so we have custom powder coating options.
Frequently asked questions
- Measure the width where you will be mounting the gate: whether that be the opening itself, if you will mount the gate in the opening, or the width to the mounting point if you are mounting it on the face of the opening.
- Compare the width you need with the width options of each product and select the one that has a range that best fits your required width.
- Measure the height of your opening. If you want the gate to fill the opening, select the gate with the collapsed height just a little shorter than your opening. If you don’t need the gate to fill the height of the opening or the height is more than 10 feet, select a standard height.
What if I want to mount the gate on the inside of a building and outside of an overhead door's tracks?
For this scenario we can supply “extended L brackets” that will allow the gate to clear the door tracks. Please select to add ‘extended L brackets’ when you add your gate to the cart.
Call or email us with the width and maximum height of gate you want and we will recommend a gate for your needs. If you wish to order a custom made gate click HERE.
We accept all major credit and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Diners).
Please read our refund policy for more details.